Tracker App currently supports the following three ways to add shipments:
1. Manually adding shipment
- You can input your tracking number on the Add Shipment page, and our system will automatically match the carrier of the current tracking number. Once you select the correct carrier information, the package can be successfully added.
2. Automatically create a shipment: From online shopping order
- Once you authorize your account, Tracker will automatically synchronize order data from select online stores. When the corresponding online store processes your shipment, Tracker will retrieve the tracking number and carrier information to automatically create a shipment for easy tracking.
3. Automatically create a shipment: From email
- You can authorize your Gmail or Outlook email through Tracker App. Then Tracker will automatically recognize the tracking number in your email and create a shipment for easy tracking.
Once you have successfully added a shipment, you can check the corresponding tracking number and carrier information on the Shipment section. Based on the current tracking number, Tracker App will provide the logistics status of the package according to the actual tracking results.