Unable to contact the merchant
If you are unable to contact the merchant at the moment, it may be due to one of the following two situations:
- No response from the merchant or invalid contact information: In this case, you may have tried to contact the merchant through phone, email, or other means of communication but have not received any feedback. This could be because the merchant is busy or the contact information provided is incorrect. Being unable to reach the merchant can be frustrating as you cannot obtain further information about your order or resolve potential issues. In this situation, we recommend double-checking the phone number or email you used to communicate with the merchant to further investigate the current problem.
- Unable to determine the merchant’s contact information: This situation occurs when you cannot obtain accurate contact information for the merchant. It may happen when you purchase goods on a shopping platform, and the merchant’s contact details are unclear or incomplete. For example, you may only have the merchant’s username, or the merchant has not provided explicit contact information. In this case, you may not be able to directly contact the merchant, thus unable to resolve order and logistics-related issues or obtain further support.
As a shipment tracking tool, Tracker only assists users in tracking orders and logistics information and does not participate in any transactions or performance activities between users and merchants or logistics companies. When you encounter the above situations, Tracker suggests taking the following actions:
- Check the parcel’s logistics status: First, please check the logistics status of your package. You can use the tracking service provided by Tracker and enter your logistics tracking number to find out the latest location and status of the package. If the package is still in transit, please be patient. Sometimes, there may be some delays in the logistics process, but generally, the package will be delivered as scheduled.
- No shipment from the merchant after 7 days or no logistics information after 14 days: If the merchant has not shipped the item within 7 days or you are unable to obtain logistics information after 14 days, we recommend taking timely action. First, you can try contacting the logistics company to inquire about the latest information regarding your package. Logistics companies usually provide more detailed logistics status and estimated delivery time.
- Cancel the order: If you are still unable to resolve the issue after contacting the logistics company, you can try reaching out to the bank that issued your payment card and negotiate with them to cancel the payment. Depending on your specific situation, the bank may be able to provide some solutions, such as canceling the payment or issuing a refund. Please note that each bank’s policies may vary, so it is advisable to contact the bank directly and understand their procedures and requirements in detail.